Tips & Tricks for Selling Bowel Cancer Awareness Ribbons
Already received your box of Bowel Cancer Awareness Ribbons and ready to start selling? Here are a few tips to help you maximise your fundraising:
- Spread the word among family and friends whether that be face-to-face, via email, online or over the phone, chat to your work colleagues, get something included in your club/group newsletter, and “shout it from the rooftops”! Let everyone you know that you are selling Bowel Cancer Awareness Ribbons to raised funds and awareness for bowel cancer.
- Download some free promotional resources, including a Merchandise (Apple Pin) Fundraising Poster.
- If you’re selling pins at work or school be sure to place them somewhere they will be seen, like it your foyer, lunchroom or any other high traffic area.
- Order a free awareness pack and create a nice display to go with your apple pins, attract attention and raise awareness.
- If you’re planning to set-up your Bowel Cancer Awareness Ribbon display box in a fixed location at your club, work, school, church or community centre, be sure to use a secure container to collect the money and empty it regularly.
- Wear your Bowel Cancer Awareness Ribbon with pride. Sometimes seeing someone else wearing an Bowel Cancer Awareness Ribbons is all the motivation needed to buy one too. If someone asks what that little red apple is on your lapel, be sure to proudly say it is to raise funds and awareness for Bowel Cancer Awareness Month.
- Keep a copy of this Sponsors & Supporters Sheet handy, should anyone wish to make an extra donation on top of their $2 apple pin and would like to request a receipt.
- Be sure to thank all those that purchase a ribbon, tell them why their support is so important and how their Bowel Cancer Awareness Ribbons purchase will help.
Already sold all your Bowel Cancer Awareness Ribbons and would like to order some more?
Great job! Bowel Cancer Awareness Ribbons come in boxes of 30 and are available on consignment from Bowel Cancer Australia by completing the webform available at Bowel Cancer Awareness Month: Bowel Cancer Awareness Ribbons
Please note: Materials can take up to two weeks to arrive in the post, so to avoid disappointment, please place your order with us ASAP.